Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Thank"full"ness...

My Thanksgiving break was a blast. It started with some food on at the Porcupine Grill with Jess, Wimmer, Trish, Hooch, and I...
Then we (minus Wimmer) went up to Park City to watch Matisyahu at Harry O's... We first checked into our hotel, then we got some drinks at O'Shucks before the show.. It was a blast!
Then we waited in line for like 5 minutes for the show..What a great lineup for the show...
Show started with my boyfriend.. Trevor Hall... I had not heard of him before the show, but man oh man.. he is adorable!!! Hooch bought me one of his cds.. He is so so so cute :P
His percussionist is bad ass too! He worked his ass off at the show
Trevor played barefoot until he came out later in the show to play with Matis..
Matis always has random colored shoes at his shows.. Last time was red.. now its green!
Then we were entertained by K'naan.. another great performance
The vocals guy had cute little dazzling eyes
Matisyahu is so cute. He always just jams. Best part of the show: We were front stage.. Sometimes during the show, we were just inches from Matis... and a few feet away from Trevor Hall!
Thanksgiving was at my Gram's and Gramp's house.. They are the best. I couldn't even begin to describe these people.. They are amazing, self-less, accepting, loving people... more than I could have ever asked for :PWe ate a lot of food and chilled for the rest of the dayOf course you can't have Thanksgiving Break without Black Friday..
Hooch and I visited some places, but not until 11 or so..
We didn't do the crazy "Early Bird" sales.. It was a good weekend..
Definitely nice to have some time off of work with Luvi!

1 comment:

Ashly in CO said...

Awww, what a good Thanksgiving! After seeing those pictures I wish I would have been able to go! Glad you guys had fun!
See you soon!