Thursday, January 8, 2009

Home Sweet Home (For Now)

I can't even begin to explain how important it is to have a place of your own (especially at my age). Well finally after years of talking and planning, Hooch and I finally moved out of Kel's house. Hoody Hoo! Unfortunately, its not my own house because of my lack of credit. However, I have been taking steps to get the necessary credit to buy a house in the near future :P
Here are a few pics of our new little pad, it's only been a week so it is still pretty bare.

Living Room where we watch endless hours of the L Word

Prepare me up some food in our little kitchen be-otch... My fat ass didn't take a picture of the pantry, but it is well stocked with food.. Hells yea!Chill Room (with Hooch playing Tony Hawk)My lighthouse bathroom...at least the shower curtain.. I didn't get a picture of Hooch's bath, but it is cute :POur new bed and bedroom set.. so dam comfy!


I love it so much. It has been so nice to have my own place again.
Much Love :)

"Please remember all of the things I never got a chance to say.. like you look smashing.. in your fourth grade picture, the one that we hung by the door.. in our house, that was so beautiful.. yeah, here in our little home.. our little home.. nobody knows.. our little home.. nobody knows what goes on.. our little home" - Rocky Votolato "Suicide Medicine"

1 comment:

Ashly in CO said...

It's so cute!! Congrats! I LOVE your bedspread!! Where did you get it?