Thursday, April 23, 2009

I want Brit to If You Seek Amy!

The other night, I had the opportunity to be mesmerized by the legendary Ms. Britney Spears!
It was by far, one of the best shows I have ever seen. She is an amazing (ly hot) performer. Not only that, but she's freakin' beautiful. I have seriously NEVER been so turned on in my life. Holy Shit. I don't care if she lip syncs the whole time, I was still so engaged with her performance. I could not take my eyes off of her. Definitely worth the buck 50. Actually, I am wishing that I would've coughed up a few extra bills to get the VIP passes. This would be about one of the only shows where I would actually pay for that. I hope her music keeps getting better and better so I can expect more of these performances. She is my lady. Hot Dam!Come on, really? Dammmmm!

Here are a few pics, but I've got many more ingrained on my brain. I wish Brit would've kept going ALL night. Love her :P

It was so cute when she entered. The crowd went WILD!!!
Here are what the VIP seats looked like, super cute.






Before the show, Hooch and I met up with some of our loved ones for some dinner at P.F. Chang's. It was a great night spent with my family. I would love to see Brit again. Actually, I wouldn't even mind seeing this same performance one more time :P
I'm definitely in love! Hooch is too so it's all good!
She is so cute. I didn't want her to stop, but unfortunately she did. However, if you are going to go out, it best be in style. The end was WAY cute!
She is so cute! I can't stand it!

"With the taste of your lifes, I'm on a ride
You're toxic, I'm slipping under
With the taste of a poison paradise
I'm addicted to you,
Don't you know that you're toxic?
And I love what you do,
Don't you know that you're toxic?"
-Britney

1 comment:

Ashly in CO said...

OMG woman--I'm so jealous! You guys had amazing seats! I wish she would have come here--that's blasphemy!!!