A little educator from the bad city of Kearns, located in the better parts of Salt Lake City...
Okay, not really. Hopefully you caught on to my sarcasm.
"What is real will stay, the rest will fall away. Don't think of yesterday, all will be okay" -Trevor Hall (Once in Awhile)
"Don't buy the fear, don't buy that my dear. The things you love you must keep near. Carry on and you won't feel withdrawn." -311
"Look at the way she's searching, Trapped in a world that's hurting.. so bad it makes her cry, but I won't let her say good bye" - 311 (Prisoner)
"Be something you love and understand" -Deftones (Simple Man)
"Some say I'm sick, and some call me mad... They say I've lost all that I've had. True I am mad for the light, for the spark.. that resides in the deepest depths of my heart" -Trevor Hall
"Whatever tomorrow brings, I'll be there.. with open arms and open eyes...yeah" -Incubus
"My capacity for expressing love far surpasses that of anyone I have ever met" -Unknown
No comments:
Post a Comment