Friday, October 31, 2008

Gonna Dress You Up In My Love

It's that time again for Joey's annual birthday/Halloween party! Each year it gets better and better. Great time to see family and friends all dressed up! I only got a few pictures because I didn't have my memory card :(


Making the costume: So Hooch and I spent most of Saturday making our costumes for the party that night... No, we are not procrastinators! So my costume (Barf from Spaceballs) requires a lot of hair (tail, ears, hands, feet, etc.) so I had this long strip of fake camel fur. After like 3 hours of burning myself with the hot glue gun, we took a little break, and when we went back to working, my ear-headband (which weighs like 10 pounds) and fur were missing. Funniest thing, but I found my fur halfway hanging out the doggy door.. and my headband was by the door too! Milo (the Kollman's Shih Tzu) had been playing with costume. Luckily, he didn't get it all the way outside.. haha He's too cute !October is my favorite month! More pictures coming for tonight's party at the Kollman's!

2 comments:

Ashly in CO said...

Fun! Hope you guys had fun last night!

Cody and Kaysi said...

Cute pics!! I have a saggy belly. (=