Friday, November 7, 2008

Vegas Bound

Here are some pictures of Halloween night! It was a blast! Wilma & Fred Flintstone, Jack Skellington, Dark Helmet, and I (Barf) played card games and whooped it up! Hooch (Dark Helmet) passed out around 10 and the rest of us partied like rockstars!
10:01 Hooch SleepsPartying Like Rockstars, Can't you tell????
Oh I love all of these guys! It was a small group, but one of the best! Lots of loveAfter delivering our livers with much needed toxins, we took a dip in the hot tub... for hours and hours.. seriously... No pics, sorry :P

As for today, it is my mom's BIG 5oth Birthday. All of her kids are taking her down to Sin City to see Madonna, yep the one and only! It is gonna be a great time! I am so excited. I am literally counting down the minutes until I am able to leave work... 2 and a half hours! Over the summer we had a BBQ for the 24th of July, and that is when we surprised my mom and told her that we were taking her to see Madonna on her 50th! She is already down there, and we are stuck in the cold SLC... not for long...

Stay tuned for Madonna Pics (Hopefully we can take cameras!)

No comments: