Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Pumpkin Time


Yesterday we decided to have a little home evening of our own to create holiday festivities... jack o'laterns. We just chilled, watched Biggest Loser, and carved our pumpkins.


Here is a quick look at our pumpkins. I am sure you will be able to tell which one is Hooch's :P


My little pumpkin... You can barely see the little man on the side, but there is a little hippie!


The moon is so beautiful.. I couldn't resist..
Too bad I don't have a nice camera, it doesn't help that I took the pics in a car,
but the moon is so lovely..

The moon on the way to Trisha's Pad...


The night's light.. Oh so cute :P

"I lay my head onto the sand.. The sky resembles a backlit canopy with holes punched in it..
I'm counting UFO's.. I signal them with my lighter.. and in this moment I am happy... Happy!" -Incubus

1 comment:

Ashly in CO said...

Yay! A new post!! I'm proud of you! Now come back--we're carving pumpkins on Monday!!!