
"Roadtrippin' with my two favorite allies.. Fully loaded, we've got snacks and supplies. Its time to leave this town, its time to steal away... Lets go get lost anywhere in the U.S.A." RHCP
We jammed to music for all 15 hours of total driving time, pretending that we were rockstars. I even hurt my throat from all the singing.. "Gucci, Fendi, Prada purses, purchasing them finer things.. Men, they come a dime a dozen.. just give me them diamond rings" ...Okay so Hooch and I sang the Fergie song Labels or Love like 39 times... at least just the beginning and this verse... There's was lots more GREAT music along the way...
I love music...How it makes you feel so connected to the world in ways thatI only wish I could explain. What a wonderful feeling :P Ipods are the greatest invention if you ask me!
P.S. Hooch apparently drives with her eyes closed.. Gasp!
I love music...How it makes you feel so connected to the world in ways thatI only wish I could explain. What a wonderful feeling :P Ipods are the greatest invention if you ask me!
P.S. Hooch apparently drives with her eyes closed.. Gasp!
Trip started off with a little camping trip to Green River State Park
"Was that a bat?"We stayed up playing card games, and of course Hooch didn't pay up. You still owe me :P




Then we drove through beautiful and quite diverse landscapes. It was so beautiful...
The temperatures were as extreme as the landforms, ranging from 78 to 37 degrees. WOW!
We held our breath in every tunnel, but were unsuccessful in the long death-causing one.

Then we reached our destination: SILVERTHORNE, COLORADO
It is a beautiful little town. We visited Ms. Ashly Wimmer and stayed with her for a few days. We definitely had some great times. We went out to dinner the first night and walked around a small town called Frisco. Then we went and got some stuff at the local drink store where Muschu didn't find us very pleasing.... "hsss fine, Muschu."

Then we played some cards... and of course I had the best hand. We pretty much ruined Wimmer's pack of cards by playing hours and hours of Speed and California Speed and a little bit of King's Cup, Crazy 8's, Texas Hold'em, and Spoons/Granola Bars.

We did some sight-seeing and shopped around in cute little Breckenridge.
Ms. Wimmer made us wonderful eats...
What else can I say???
We were freakin' nuts...
But we had a blast!
This picture explains it all.. haha
Then we drove through beautiful and quite diverse landscapes. It was so beautiful...
The temperatures were as extreme as the landforms, ranging from 78 to 37 degrees. WOW!
We held our breath in every tunnel, but were unsuccessful in the long death-causing one.
Then we reached our destination: SILVERTHORNE, COLORADO
It is a beautiful little town. We visited Ms. Ashly Wimmer and stayed with her for a few days. We definitely had some great times. We went out to dinner the first night and walked around a small town called Frisco. Then we went and got some stuff at the local drink store where Muschu didn't find us very pleasing.... "hsss fine, Muschu."
Then we played some cards... and of course I had the best hand. We pretty much ruined Wimmer's pack of cards by playing hours and hours of Speed and California Speed and a little bit of King's Cup, Crazy 8's, Texas Hold'em, and Spoons/Granola Bars.
We did some sight-seeing and shopped around in cute little Breckenridge.
Ms. Wimmer made us wonderful eats...
We were freakin' nuts...
But we had a blast!
This picture explains it all.. haha
2 comments:
Yay! Do come again soon--it was so much fun!!! Maybe Muschu won't try to attack us this time...
Thanks again for coming!! Loves.
Just so you know...I'm coming along on the next road trip. I just hope camping isn't involved!!
Post a Comment