Monday, October 20, 2008

UEA Weekend


So for whatever reason, teachers got this whole weekend off for UEA. Although many went to conferences, I had a few other things in mind. First of all it started with a few drinks after work with some of my co-workers. Later on, Hooch and I went over to Ally's new house to continue my initial plans for UEA (drink) with a few margaritas. Then we decided to put up some decorations for Ally's Pirate Party that was to be held on Friday. 


Thursday night, Ally, Hooch, and I decorated a little bit more and found our costumes for the Pirate Party. Then we took a few pictures and had another pre-party...Arrggg!
 

Friday night was the night for the Pirate Party. It was a great time. The pictures can tell much more than my meandering words. The pictures are in chronological order... You can see how things changed over the night! Unfortunately, I can not put up some of the real wild pics!




The rest of the weekend I spent either at the few Subaru dealerships looking for my new car or at John and Jessica's house tending the cute little boys while wading in the hot tub :P

2 comments:

Ashly in CO said...

Looks like some fun! I'm jealous---I don't think I'll get to have/go to any Halloween parties this year...LAME.

Ashly in CO said...

PS--I want to see the wild pics!