Wednesday, November 12, 2008

"Music Can Be Such A Revelation"

Momma Briggs turned the BIG 50 on Friday! All of the Briggs children and their partners took my mom to Vegas for her birthday. Friday night, Hooch and I finally reach to Vegas after a wild ride of our own music videos. When we get to Vegas, we meet up with my mom, Paige, Cody, and Kaysi to have a few drinks and enjoy some live music at one of the casino lounges. At the lounge, some random drunk dude comes and asks us to dance, but lack of motivation keeps the Briggs family stuck in our seats (I was dancing the whole time in Vegas, but I wouldn't go on the stage by myself, just the table)... Then we did a little gambling, checked out Hooters, did the Vegas thing, and finally hit the beds. The first night Hooch and I crashed in my mom's room because we came an extra day early to be with my mom on her actual birthday...The next day Hooch treats the family to a buffet with her earnings from the night before (Hooch is a mad man and wins on every machine she sits down at.. not kidding!). Then we go shopping at Caesar's Palace.... Oh I got the cutest Juicy coat.. I love it so much... Then I got a Playboy hat (cute but no juicy). After Caesar's Palace, we went to some outlet shops off of the strip.. My family all pilled into Hooch's car for quite an adventure! Once we got to the shops, we ate some lunch and shopped some more... Together Hooch and I got two beanies, four pair of Puma socks, and five really cute Puma jackets! Love them :P After shopping we met Hooch's grandma and pops for dinner.After that we met up with the family and had some drinks! We met on the strip and chilled by the Carnival Bar outside of Harrah's. We danced, took some pictures, and made some videos... Funny story.. So I found an empty pitcher, and so Trish and I were dancing around trying to get tips (or at least pretending too), and some random dude comes over and starts dancing with me and trying to take a picture with me. The first time Hooch just kindof comes and moves him, and the second time Hooch flips out and pushes him away and yells at him... As he is trying to talk to me, I was trying to sneak away out from under his arm... Anyways, the best part was that we (Trish, Hooch, and I) look behind us to see Cody, Kaysi, and Ryan all laughing because they saw the whole thing happen... Probably had to be there, but man it was classic!Then we went up to our room to do a little drinkin' and chillin'...Above: View of the Briggs fam from my balconyMadonna! Before Madonna we went out to dinner as a family and whooped it up! I can't believe we didn't get kicked out.. especially after I started dancing on the table! Then our crazy selves walked to the MGM and were super crazy along the way.. of course drawing as much attention to ourselves as possible.. (Look below.... no words needed)The show was amazing! I developed a crush on Madonna... She played lots of old stuff and it was just unbelievable... After the show, we all were chillin' in the MGM and Nicole entertained us with some wild dancing.. guys from all over were video recording her and taking pics.. Man I wish I would've have my camcorder or camera.. What a time we had! It was so great to spend time with the family, would love to do it more!Other things worth mentioning... We walked the strip, gambled away all of my hard earned money, bought expensive drinks, went to the wax museum, hung out at the Playboy Mansion with Hugh and some bunnies, and got married to (George Clooney)... What a party!"Only when I'm dancing can I feel this free, at night I lock the doors, where no one else can see.. I'm tired of dancing here all by myself.. Tonight I wanna dance with someone else..."- Madonna

5 comments:

Ashly in CO said...

OMG you guys are crazy! I laughed so hard reading this!
And how come there wasn't any table dancing in Silverthorne? We'll have to change that, stat.
I'm driving home on Friday so I'll see you guys soon! We'll have to hang out at least once! If not, I'll be back December 18!!!

Ashly in CO said...

And PS--we both got cute coats on vacation!

The Kollman's said...

I love you guys sooo much! I wish I could have come! It looks like you had a blast, I love the Juicy coat!! We need to plan a sister road trip soon!!

Cody and Kaysi said...

Vegas was a blast!! Love ya & can't wait for next time! (=

Ashly in CO said...

A sister road trip to Colorado!!! Yeah!!