Things I have wanted for awhile now.. and things I will soon have...
Cross my fingers!!! I realize that some of these will have to wait...
If you can not tell what these things are, I have provided a list:
Cross my fingers!!! I realize that some of these will have to wait...
If you can not tell what these things are, I have provided a list:- Trip to the Oregon Coast (any beach would be great right now!)
- Snowboard
- German Shepard Puppy
- Subaru Outback 2.5XT Limited Wagon
- Djembe
- Didgeridoo
Okay, so I was really bored at my long ass meeting, so I made me a little pic of things I want..
Thanks Hooch... and yes, I will borrow you the money to buy them for me!
Okay, really, I am going to buy these for myself...
Thanks Hooch... and yes, I will borrow you the money to buy them for me!
Okay, really, I am going to buy these for myself...
1 comment:
Well well missy. That's quite a list there! However, new skis and boots are on mine so I don't have much room to talk!
See you soon!
Post a Comment