Okay, no we didn't go to Aspen, although one day I hope to! We saw some cheap tickets to Denver, and we just couldn't resist. It was a sticky situation getting Hooch on and off of the plane. She has a bad case of flight anxiety. I have like 10 fingernails still stuck in my arm because of it. Needless to say, we made it to the good old state of Colorado within about 80 minutes and from there on out, we had a great time!
Boof is so cute!
We did a little shopping, site-seeing, touring at the local and largest Brewery in the world (Miller Coors), eating, chilling with a good friend, etc. We had a great experience and it was so nice to see a little side of Denver and for my first time, Cherry Creek! I just love it there! It is so beautiful. It has everything that a big city would have, but it is much more relaxed. It was amazing!!!
Lots of cute beers
Our New Friend


Love my new little Puma jackets! So cute :P
It was a fun mini vacay! Hope to go on another little trip soon! Moab in April for sure yo!
The greatest thing about life, is realizing what it means to be alive! There is nothing quite like spending time with the ones you love! If I could, I would take all of those close to my heart somewhere so far away to spend time with! Somewhere without excuses...
Life is so simple. I often wonder why we make it so much more complicated.
"Forget your lust for the rich man's gold,
All that you need is in your soul
............
Boy, don't you worry... you'll find yourself
Follow your heart and nothing else
And you can do this, if you try
All I want for you my son,
is to be satisfied"
- Deftones "Simple Man"
It was a fun mini vacay! Hope to go on another little trip soon! Moab in April for sure yo!
The greatest thing about life, is realizing what it means to be alive! There is nothing quite like spending time with the ones you love! If I could, I would take all of those close to my heart somewhere so far away to spend time with! Somewhere without excuses...
Life is so simple. I often wonder why we make it so much more complicated.
"Forget your lust for the rich man's gold,
All that you need is in your soul
............
Boy, don't you worry... you'll find yourself
Follow your heart and nothing else
And you can do this, if you try
All I want for you my son,
is to be satisfied"
- Deftones "Simple Man"
2 comments:
New friend my ass--that guy was so creepy!! But definitely makes the story of the brewery tour even better! I had way fun--even if I thought I was going to get robbed near the end... :)
Glad to see you guys had fun!! Hope you drank a few of those beers for me (=
Post a Comment