Half of the down payment.. Hooch and I thought we were cool so we took like 900 pictures of the money...

The Smash-a-Ru and the Jew-ba-Ru are best friends already!
On Saturday, when we were finished car shopping, we went out for some grub. My fortune cookie stated that "Today will be lucky and memorable for you!" I imagine they were talking about getting my new bundle of joy, Chuey.. Okay, it's really just my Smash-a-Ru
Krista's Dirty 30th Party
Cute Cody and Prego Kaysi with Baby Briggs
Krista's Dirty 30th Party
My new golf clubs for my birthday.. Yes, VERY EARLY birthday present from Trish and Ry. Brand New Lefty Golf Clubs. Now, I really have to go golfing!!

Another big thing was my littlest sister had her Sweet 16 yesterday.. which means I am getting super old because I am 10 years.. yes, 10 years older than her.. YIKES!
Watch out, Paige is going to be driving soon, possibly today if she gets her license. She'll be in my old white car cruisin' the street.. Be careful!


Watch out, Paige is going to be driving soon, possibly today if she gets her license. She'll be in my old white car cruisin' the street.. Be careful!
1 comment:
Bling bling!! Jesus, that's a shit ton of money!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the new little Suby--I mean Smash-a-ru! Its so cute!!!! Can't wait to see it in person...in like 2 weeks. Hoooody hoooo!!!
OH, PS, there's a new S-O-V song called "So Human." Check it.
Post a Comment