My cute T-shirt.. Hooch got the same one... we're some hot bitches with these yo!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3swsphL8st0
"So many gods, but no love for the people
My mama told me that we're all made equal..
What we fightin' for, why we still at war???
Where's the love, where's the love.. yeah...
So many prayers, but where's the prayer for peace
My papa told me that we all must serve and feed
What we fighting for, why we still at war??
Where's the love, where's the love?" Trevor Hall "Where's the Love"
"Take me to the table where we all dine together
Pluck me from the crowd and return me to my sender
Whatever path you follow push on to tomorrow
Love all, serve all and create no sorrow
So many rivers but they all reach the sea
They're telling me he's different but I just don't believe it
Love is the goal, yes and everyone shall reach it
Who ever seeks it
Seen and unseen
I don't wanna a reason anymore about the one I love, the one I love
I don't wanna reason anymore about God above, God above
I just wanna melt away, in all its grace
Drift away into that sacred place
Where there's no more you and me, no more they and we, just unity..." Trevor Hall "Unity"
Where there's no more you and me
No more they and we..
Just UNITY
So much love :P
No more they and we..
Just UNITY
So much love :P
1 comment:
Oh cute!! Looks like lots of fun! I LOVE shows at Kilby because they're so intimate. And I'm impressed that you found it drunk---that place is kind of hard to find sober!
Post a Comment