Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Utah State Fair

Every year, Hooch, Taunica, Kortni and I attend the Utah State Fair. This year Trish and Ryan joined us as well. It was a great time, full of many adventures such as, posing as firemen and mountain goats, eating lots of treats, enjoying the "wild" rides they had, winning prizes, as well as drinkin' some brews.
Posing as Firemen and Mountain GoatsTrish and Ryan's Romantic Ride.. from hell.. Lets just say, I'm not to confident in the rides at the fair.. I skipped out on this one.. Including the Big Yellow Slide, Trish went on 3 rides.. She's much more adventurous (or stupid jk)!
Lets see, some of the treats we ate were: Pickles, Cotton Candy, Pizza, Corn on the Cob, Pretzel and Cheese, Elephant Ears, and so many others.. and yes, I was very sick at the end of the night :P I think other people had some snacks as well... lol

Ryan wanted to see the World's Smallest Horse, and he was the only one.. lol
He coughed up the buck to see it..
Taunica's "Cool" Prize
We went on the Big Yellow Slide, a family tradition that Trish and I can not forget...
Incredibly, it happens to be a tradition for many people... even the sign says so.. lol..
The Walk Up to the SlideAt the top of the slide
It was a fun night! I love spending time with these guys! It was a great night, even though we had to rush after our softball game and change in the car, we made it in enough time to get around to everything we had planned for... well almost.. I didn't get to see the art this year or the bunnies.. so sad :( But still, it was a blast!

1 comment:

Ashly in CO said...

Holy shit, you guys had tons of treats! What the hell are elephant ears? I'm assuming they're not the real thing...but you know.
Oh, and I'm with you on the whole "not trusting the rides" thing.