Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Annual Zoo Trip with Hooch, Brooke, and Naners

So, for the past 4 (maybe 5) years, Hooch and I have taken our little friends to the zoo. Here are some pictures from this year's visit. Each year we take them for some breakfast, go to the zoo to ride the carousel and the train, look at the animals, and then spend like an hour in the gift shop for the girls to find a suitable present. It's always a fun experience. This year we didn't go until August 25, and it was actually a lot less crowded and not as hot as usual. Brooke was even big enough to ride the carousel by herself this year so I didn't have to ride it.. woot!
After the zoo, we went and had some kid's meals and then took the kids home. It's always fun to spend some time with the little monkeys.












What...... A Bunch of Animals





Meal Time
The Little Baby Giraffe was so cute..
There were lots of other baby cats, but I didn't get pictures..
Love the BIG Cats the best! Mwah :P




The End

No comments: